STOP WASTING MONEY!
Advertising and Marketing is a Top 5 expense for nearly all successful businesses. Yet, most business owners, marketing managers and quite frankly, ad agencies, waste tens of thousands of dollars quarterly in their advertising campaign. If you answer “No” to any of the questions below, you are wasting valuable dollars in your ad campaign.
- Are you composing and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative research with each media vendor to match up the most efficient programming with your target demographic?
- Are you negotiating HUT levels, shares and ratings with your TV buys? (All three must be negotiated to ensure proper efficiencies.)
- Are you pulling radio station rating rankers for your demographic in each market that you’re advertising in?
- Are you buying exact time periods with radio? (Buying spots per week as a broad rotator is generally a bad idea.)
- Are you getting 30%, or more, in added value or bonus with your paid media schedules?
- Are you negotiating exact ratings per time period with radio and TV? If so, are you then posting your schedules quarterly and holding stations accountable to audience delivery afterwards?
- Are monitoring ad fraud in your digital campaign?
- Is your digital campaign customized to each aspect of your business? For example, if someone goes to a website for a university to get more information on online degree programs for nursing, but doesn’t fill out an application, is that university re-targeting Nursing Online Degree Programs back to that user? You can insert any business. You should be re-targeting back to people who visit your website with customized messaging highlighting what, exactly, they came to your website to learn more about.
- -Are you composing your digital campaign based on behavioral, contextual and geo-fencing?
- -Do you track and analyze which key words in your digital campaign are searched the most? And then adjust accordingly?